26 April 2012

Detailed maps of Legend of Grimrock

Level 1 - Into the Dark

Level 2 - Old Tunnels

Level 3 - Pillars of Light

Level 4 - Archives

Level 5 - Hallways

Level 6 - Trapped

Level 7 - Ancient Chambers

Level 8 - The Vault

Level 9 - Goromorg Temple I

Level 10 - Goromorg Temple II

Level 11 - The Tomb

Level 12 - The Prison

Level 13 - The Cemetery
You should be able to get what the symbols mean by yourself. The green dots are Monsters I had not yet killed in my playthrough or Monsters that respawned.

The maps themselfs I screenshotted while having developer mode enabled.

Thank a lot to Punchy on the official Forums who told the world how to exactly do that in the first place.

8 comments:

Shadowfied said...

Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Great work, any chance however that we could talk you into a legend of what the symbols mean? (Trying to recreate the dungeons in minecraft)

Wadoe said...

Hmmm, yeah, I had planned to make a legend anyway. Should be helpful. I was just lazy the last two weeks... :)

Anonymous said...

The next thing to think about is just how much pressure that you might want the gay sizegenetics therapist to use on you. Different practitioners have different styles when they perform an erotic gay sizegenetics. You will need to communicate with your therapist so who they will know exactly how you want in an erotic gay sizegenetics. You can easily ask your gay sizegenetics therapist what their style it is and whether or not they often adapt it within your needs and desires. In the event you have a pressure level you find very enjoyable, make certain to mention this in the event you book the appointment with your sizegenetics.
http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

Zain said...

thanks alot for amazing Post.
I really impressed with your informative article. I will pray or your best, you are really amazing person.
by the way i am Game Developer and I have my 2 good Game Named Traffic Racer and Rally Driving . Please Check must Thanks.
Regards,
Appogenic Studio company

Unknown said...

Nootropics really helpfull more me, so i would recommend everyone to try it. They will help you with everything you need. You need just choose stacks here or on this site: https://nootropicboost.com. There is stack for memmory, for insomnia, for everything!

parvina said...

Your article is very helpful. You can visit my website :need for speed most wanted apk android

Nawazz said...

Ohh My God Your Still missing this app InShot Pro Apk

Post a Comment

You have something to say? Just do it! No Registration needed.